Environment & Biology
Whether on land, in the water, or under the sea, we have the capacity to conduct inventories, offer analysis and provide innovative solutions. Our department comprises freshwater fisheries, terrestrial wildlife, and marine divisions and can provide biological and environmental consulting services in any of these realms.
Professional Consultation Services
- Terrestrial, aquatic and marine classification
- Site rehabilitation & remediation
- Mitigation and compensation plans
- Permitting & authorization
- Residential development & compliance
- Policy development
- Habitat and ecosystem assessment
- Environmental monitoring
- Erosion and sediment control planning, implementation and monitoring.
- Feasibility assessments
- Bathymetric mapping for habitat assessment and mitigation